St. Thomas hosts Charlotte Amalie, the capital of the U.S. Virgin Islands. With its panoramic views of the ocean and the island, it’s no doubt that St. Thomas is among the best vacation spots in the Caribbean. It offers a feast for the senses. You will never run out of things to do once you arrive at St. Thomas. It’s beautiful beaches are heaven for water lovers. It is a fantastic shopping destination and there are plenty of bars and restaurants for good eats and a fun night out. St. Thomas has everything you want and more. It truly is a delight for residents and tourists alike.
1. What’s the Cruise Port Address?8074 Lindbergh Bay St. P.O. Box 301707 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 00803-1707
2. What’s the Cruise Port Phone Number?Telephone: (340) 774-1629 Fax: (340) 774-0025
3. What’s the Cruise Port Parking Like?
There are numerous terminals and ports available that have adequate parking areas to accommodate everybody.
4. How do You get to the Cruise Port?
It’s cheaper to go around in a rental car but there are plenty of taxis available to help you get to the St. Thomas Cruise Terminal.
5. What Cruise Lines use the Port?
Carnival, Princess, Regent Seven Seas, Costa, Disney, Norwegian, Holland America, and Windstar are among the many cruise lines that use the St. Thomas port of call.
6. What’s the Nearest Airport to the Cruise Port?
The Cyril E. King International Airport is the nearest to the St. Thomas Port.
7. What Attractions are Near the Cruise Port?
There are various malls with a wide selection of shops and historical and art museums for history and art enthusiasts. Magen’s Bay is perfect for beach lovers and Coki Beach is perfect for snorkeling. The panoramic views of the island, however, are perfect for taking photographs.
8. What Hotels are Near the Cruise Port?
Among the many lovely hotels in the island are the Marriot Beach Resort and the Ritz-Carlton. There is also a charming bed-and-breakfast called At Home in the Tropics. The historic Caneel Bay on neighboring St. John island is great for families; there are programs for kids at this resort.
9. What Restaurants and Shops are Near the Cruise Port?
Virgilio’s is a fantastic Italian restaurant and Beni Iguana’s is perfect if you’re craving for sushi. Go to Lotus for Asian fusion and Molly Malone’s for British staples. Amici serves Mediterranean cuisine while Greenhouse Bar & Restaurant serve American favorites such as burgers.
Havensight Mall is next to the dock and there is a wide array of shops in downtown Charlotte Amalie.
10. Are Ships Docked at the Port, or are Passengers Ferried from the Port to the Ship?
Ships are docked at the St. Thomas Port. Cruise lines often offer inter-island ferry connections and passenger pick-up.