The port of General San Martin itself is located in Callao. To get to the heart of the city and experience the dining and shopping that locals enjoy, you'll need travel inland. You can do this by traveling by taxi or minibus. The bus can be crowded, but it is inexpensive. Be sure to check the name on the front to ensure you are heading in the right direction. There are many streets to get you there, but the coastal roads will give you the best view along the way. For more information, read our feature article General San Martin Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- Western Caribbean Cruises
- How Do I Get from General San Martin Port to Callao Center?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?