General San Martin Port is a hot spot for culture and activity. Cruisers who stop here do not have to go far to find plenty to do. There are wonderful shops and kiosks just steps off the ship that offer reasonable prices on jewelry, art and handigoods. The food just off the ship is also well-priced and authentic. For a bit of something different, try a cultural and historical visit to the Fortaleza del Real Felipe Fortress. This maintained historical spot is located on the islands of San Lorenzo. After taking in some culture, you'll find the Islands to be a fun-filled place for boating and water sports. For more information, read our feature articleGeneral San Martin Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- Western Caribbean Cruises
- What Are Recommended Things to Do around General San Martin Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?