Beaches in Callao and around the General San Martin Port are plentiful and a common stop for cruisers. The beach you visit will depend greatly on what you want to do while you're there. Callao offers beaches meant for sightseeing as well as surfing and swimming. If you are an activity-seeker wanting, then The Cantolao and Figueredo Beach are likely the best stops for you. Great for people-watching swimming, surfing and boating, these beaches are often the most popular. For breathtaking views, undeveloped shores and a little open space, try going a bit further down shore to La Punta. Most tourist visited beaches are open 24 hours a day. For more information, read our feature articleGeneral San Martin Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- Western Caribbean Cruises
- What Are the Best Callao Beaches near General San Martin Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?