If dining in port while in General San Martin is on your to do list, you should be prepared for some seafood. The coastal influences are evident here. Most diners are mom-and-pop shops run by local Peruvian families. For the best fried squid, ceviche, crab and mussels, travelers highly recommend the Daniel Nieto and Jiron Miller Restaurants. Both offer home cooking at its best with an ambiance of casual elegance. For more information, read our feature articleGeneral San Martin Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- Western Caribbean Cruises
- What Are the Best Callao Port Restaurants?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?