Shopping is a favorite past time for cruise passengers in General San Martin. Jewelry deals and handicrafts are the most coveted deals found here, and there are plenty of shops just off the ship to offer you retail therapy. Menswear and paintings from local artisans are also among the tents and kiosks. The prices are generally reasonable, so you don't have to go far from the boat to avoid tourist prices. If you can't find what you want here, head on into nearby Lima for more selection. Bargaining is acceptable at most of these markets. For more information, read our feature articleGeneral San Martin Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- Western Caribbean Cruises
- Where Should I Shop by General San Martin Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?