You'll never run out of things to do during your shore excursion at the Aruba port. You can spend a lazy afternoon relaxing on Eagle Beach or Palm Beach or engage in water sports and beach recreational activities like surfing, jet skiing, parasailing, fishing, kayaking, picnicking and sand sculpting. You may also go sightseeing around town. One good option to visit is the Numismatic Museum, which houses a vast collection of coins and paper money from more than 400 countries. You will also have a fun time in places like the Spanish Lagoon, Daimari, Grapefield and others. For more info, see Aruba Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?