A very popular place to eat near Guadeloupe Port is Nikol's Cafe, which features dishes from the local Creole cuisine. Located at 1 Lotissement Dugazon de Bourgogne in the Pointe-a-Pitre quarter, this cafe is just a short 10-minute drive from the port. Every day features a different menu, which gives you the choice of meat or seafood for about 10 euros (about $15). Visitors traveling on a tight budget will find several affordable eateries within a 2-block radius from the port such as Snack Le Moulin, Comptoir de Sud and Restaurant de la Baie. Whenever you visit any of these restaurants, make sure to try the popular Colombo (a mix of chicken, rice and curry with a Creole twist).
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?