There are plenty of activities within walking distance of the Granada Port. This dock is located adjacent to St. George's, the capital of the island that boasts plenty of historic forts, natural wonders and breathtaking beaches. Outdoor adventurers will enjoy hiking the many trails through the national parks of Grenada, where they will witness the majestic beauty of Grenada's waterfalls and take a refreshing dip in the pools. History buffs can tour the many forts, churches and spice plantations dotting the island. Shopaholics will also find opportunities to pick up locally handcrafted items or fresh spices. For more information, read our feature article Grenada Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?