Heritage Quay is an indoor/outdoor oceanfront complex ideally located in the downtown district in close vicinity to Antigua Port. Here, you can shop for many duty-free items. At the end of the pier, turn left to enjoy the vast number of markets and restaurants along the beach. If you're looking for souvenirs, visit places such as The Souvenir Shop, Shipwreck Shop, and A Little Bit of Paradise. For leather goods, check out Luxury Brands or Long Champs. Diamond Republic and Timeless Treasures offer unique jewelry pieces. Nautica and Sunseakers are just 2 shops to stop in to purchase trendy swimwear and accessories.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?