Beaches abound on this 24 mile-long island paradise. At less than 4 miles wide, visitors can enjoy relaxing on several pristine beaches close to Bonaire Port. The closest, Divi Flamingo Beach, is just 2 minutes by foot, and a $10 access fee includes a chair. The Plaza Resort Bonaire is a 15-minute walk away and a $15 entrance fee allows access to the beach, and chair rentals are also available. Eden Beach is approximately a 20-minute walk from the port and provides free access to while away hours in the sun. Less than 30 minutes by foot, Donkey Beach and Playa Palu di Mangel provide free beach access. Taxis are also available for a set fee. For more info, see Bonaire Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?