Keep in mind that the beaches right by the Barbados cruise port are very popular and have a lot of tourists. The closest beaches to the Barbados cruise port are Brighton Beach and the Carlisle Bay Beach. The Brighton Beach is just about 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from the port heading west. This beach is about 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) and has soft sand, which makes it a nice place for sunbathing. The Carlisle Bay Beach is about 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) from the port and has the popular Bayshore complex, which offers water sports equipment rental and other services. For more information, visit our feature article Barbados Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?