There are 6 distinct beaches on the southeastern side of the island that are closest to Port Zante. They include the very popular 2-mile stretch of beach between Banana Bay and Cockleshell Bay called Cockleshell Beach. This beach is great for swimming or snorkeling, and there is a nearby beach bar. South Frigate Beach is another great beach. Here you can swim, windsurf or water-ski. Equipment rentals are located nearby. Both of these beaches are counted among the best in the area and are very popular, so get there quickly after docking at the port. For more information, visit our feature article St. Kitts Port Guide.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?