Cruise ships to Belize City dock off shore, and passengers are taken to land by tenders. There are no beaches in Belize City, so if you want to visit a beach you need to take a ferry trip to one of the beautiful islands off the coast of Belize. For a wonderful and relaxing experience, try the beaches on Caye Caulker where you can simply lay out on the sand or explore a little by bicycle. Belize has an incredible reef that is great for diving and snorkeling and shouldn't be missed. Carnival offers day excursions to several islands along the coast. For more info, see Belize City Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?