There are a great deal of good seafood dining options in Belize City, including choices for most palates and budgets. For laid-back, all-around dining including great ceviche and seafood selections, try The Wet Lizard in the Fort George area. For an excellent and reasonably priced seafood buffet, try the dining room at the Radisson Hotel on a Sunday evening. The Smokey Mermaid, which is located within the Great House Hotel, offers decent seafood options and a pleasant atmosphere. There are also plenty of low-key restaurants all around Belize City. The seafood is plentiful and fresh in this portside town. For more info, see Belize City Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?