You will not have any trouble finding places to eat in and around the Key West Port. While fresh seafood is at the forefront of many restaurants in the area, you will find many menu options to choose from including chicken, beef and vegetarian options. You will find an abundance of oysters, clams and crabs at the Half Shell Raw Bar. The rooftop café serves some of the best Key lime pie in town, and the Green Parrot is a good place to grab a bite to eat and something to drink while admiring the ocean. For more information, read our feature article Key West Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?