Although there are no major souvenir shops at the La Romana Port, there are plenty of local merchants and stores in the downtown area. From La Romana Port, head north toward the baseball stadium and enter the La Romana - Higuey Highway. Head west on the highway, and cross the bridge. After the bridge, the highway turns into Avenida Libertad. Follow the signs toward the Parque Central, and you'll be right at the beginning of the downtown area. Park near Parque Central, and you can proceed by foot. Another option for shopping are the stores at the Casa de Campo, which are just a short 15-minute drive east on the La Romana - Higuey Highway. For more info, see La Romana Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?