Numerous shops, malls and boutiques are within walking distance from the Aruba port, so shopping is a favorite activity among tourists. One option is the Oranjestad, which is a collection of retail outlets and eating joints that sell all sorts of products including jewelry, perfume, crystal collectibles, porcelain figurines, Dutch china, tourist souvenirs, designer clothing, accessories and cosmetics. At the Royal Plaza Mall, you will see lots of handcrafted arts and crafts items. Also located nearby is the Seaport Village, where there are lots of designer labels for you. Other options include Renaissance Mall, Port of Call Market Place and Holland Aruba Mall. For more info, see Aruba Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?