Since the St. Croix port is in the west end of St. Croix in Frederiksted, there are many beaches for tourists to enjoy. Fort Fredrik Beach is here, and visitors can rent umbrellas and chairs. A short distance away is the Rainbow Beach, where there is a restaurant, bar, beach gear rental and a volleyball court. To the south of the St. Croix port is the Sand Castle Beach. For a small fee, you can get a pass to enjoy everything this beach has to offer, including umbrella and watersport equipment. There is a bar and restaurant as well. For more info, see St. Croix Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?