There are many hotels for tourists to enjoy while at the St. John Port. The Westin is right at the Cruz Bay, and guests can choose from one or two bed guestrooms, studios or villas. For activities, they offer boats that go daily to the island of St. Thomas; for rejuvenation, spend time in their spa. Another hotel to consider is the Caneel Bay Resort. This place will appeal to the nature lovers, since there are no televisions, radios or telephones. What travelers will get is a great view of the natural beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park. For more info, see St. John Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?