There are 2 main shopping spots in Tortola Port: the Crafts Alive Marketplace and the Sunny Caribbee. The first features crafts, art and more from local craftsmen and artists. It is easy to spot because of the colorful tents sprinkled around the market area. The Sunny Caribbee is known for its beautiful art galleries and its curious shops with unusual offerings. No matter where you go, it is a good idea to get a bottle of the British Virgin Island's most famous liquor: Pusser's Rum. For more information, read our feature article Tortola Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?