There aren't any beaches close to the cruise dock that you can easily walk to; it's best to rent a car to get around. Megan's Bay Beach is one of the most popular. The water is crystal clear, and there's a beautiful view of the hills near the beach. Little Megan's is adjacent to Megan's Bay, and is more secluded. Nearby beaches are Dorothea Bay, and Hull Bay. Other beaches are Limetree Beach, Morningstar, and Brewer's Bay. At the east end are Coki Point, Lindquist Beach, Sapphire Beach, Bluebeard's Beach, Turtle Cove, and Secret Harbor, a private resort, but the beach is accessible. For more information, read our feature St. Thomas Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?