Just a short drive from the port at the most eastern point of Guadeloupe is the St. Francois beach. Although this beach has several rocky sections, there are plenty of soft sand spots for sunbathing. This beach is a great spot for kayaking to the islands of La Desirade, Petite Terre, Marie Galante, Les Saintes or La Dominique. You can enjoy great views from Grande Terre and Basse Terre, which also make for great panoramic photos. Another great is St. Anne, but this one can get very crowded during the summer season as it the most popular beach in the island chain. Here you can find several all-inclusive clubs such as Club Med.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?