Although the Grenada Port is not known for its shopping experience, those interested in taking a bit of the native culture home will find an enticing array of local goods at the marketplace near the waterfront. This location offers tropical fruits, flowers and spices. If art is your passion, check out the many galleries that feature local artisans selling batik prints, painting and other handcrafted items. Look for spices and products made from them, including jellies and syrups. You can also find a decent array of the usual duty-free items like cosmetics, jewelry and perfume. For more information, read our feature article Grenada Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?