Families have various options such as shopping, sailing and hiking. For shopping, families will find the Crafts Alive Marketplace on the Waterfront an interesting place because of the exotic goods offered here and also because of the improved shows some perform to attract crowds to their shops. For sailing, families should book a tour across Sir Francis Drake Channel to an islet on the southern part of Tortola Island. Once you arrive, there are sandy beaches and calm surf allowing for a fun day under the sun. For hiking, families should head to the Sage Mountain National Park. For more information, read our feature article Tortola Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?