The 3 main suggested methods of transportation from the Tobago Cruise Terminal to the beach areas are the bus, a rental car and a taxi. Buses run on an irregular basis and should only be taken if you have a lot of time available. Cars can be rented from many local and international agencies, and the daily rate is about US $40 per day as of February 2011. Taxis are the most popular alternative out of the 3 options, because they have set routes and prices. The Blue Rand Maxi taxi company is a popular local company. For more information, read our feature article Tobago Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- What is the Suggested Transportation from Tobago Cruise Terminal to the Beach?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?