Like at most Caribbean Islands, most tourists look forward to going on a traditional Caribbean wooden schooner, which is about 40 feet (about 12 m). There are several agencies near the Guadeloupe Port that offer sailing packages on this type of vessel. If you would like to man your own boat, you will be able to choose from a fleet of mono-hull, catamaran and motor yacht charters. Most agencies offer a variety of designs and configuration to meet your needs. For an additional price, most sail companies will provide you crew members, including cooks. If you have little experience with sailing, it is a good idea to try out a bareboat mono-hull, which is available in either center or stern cockpits.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?