If you are looking for an active night life, the Bequia port might not be your ideal destination. The night life on this island is pretty quiet and there are fewer bars here than on the nearby islands. Most bars can be found at the major hotels. A popular night spot for visitors to Bequia looking for a place to chat and grab a drink is Maria's French Terrace, which is across the ferry docks and in front of the port. Open everyday until midnight, this place gathers a great deal of people particularly just before sunset. This place has a wide variety of imported wines that range from $15 to $30 per bottle.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?