Given the geographic location of Bequia, there are several opportunities for sailing. Several companies, such as The Friendship Rose, cater to all levels of sailors from first timers to experts. The preferred type of sailboat around the Caribbean Islands is the traditional 73-foot wooden Windward Schooner. This is a big sailboat that requires a couple of people to operate. Whether you rent a Schooner or not, you will have plenty of opportunities around Bequia Port for fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and other water sports. Although the local companies are quite relaxed about making sure that you have the appropriate scuba certification, you should not take any unnecessary risks and stay within the suggested safe areas for diving.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?