Bruce Bowker's Carib Inn near Bonaire Port on J. A. Abraham Boulevard offers diving equipment rentals, as well as instruction from PADI certified staff. Buddy Dive Resort just 2 miles north of Kralendijk was listed on Scuba Diving Magazine's 2011 Top 100 Gold List. They offer dive packages, courses and rental equipment. With 4 dive schools and a shop on Kaya Grandi called Dive Friends, meet all your needs from lessons to equipment sales and rentals. For those seeking a more adventurous experience, check out Bonaire's Rec Tek Scuba, which offers gear rentals for deeper dives where you can explore offshore wrecks and reefs. For more info, see Bonaire Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?