Located on the northern side of George Town and about 1 mile away from the port, Seven Mile Beach is one of the top destinations in the area. This place is accessible through the island’s public-transportation system, so you can take the bus or hire a taxi to get there. Like all beaches around Cayman Island, this beach is open to the public, so you don't need to pay anything to enjoy the sea and the sand. However, some hotels and resorts fronting the beach may charge you a small fee for the use of their chairs and umbrellas. For more information, read our feature article Grand Cayman Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?