With the abundance of restaurants in Key West comes a wide range of nightlife options. One of the most popular hot spots overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Named the Afterdeck, this lounge caters to celebrities and tourists alike. It’s located right next door to Jimmy Buffet’s old house, so it’s a landmark you won’t want to miss. Another good option is the Green Parrot where drink specials and live music grace the place multiple nights of the week. The Rooftop Café is a great place to get a drink and have a slice of Key lime pie while watching the sunset. For more information, read our feature article Key West Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?