There are several restaurants to enjoy near the St. John Port, offering all types of cuisine. The Beach Bar is the place for outdoor dining with a mojito and a plate of spicy shrimp with rice and beans. For a more fine dining experience, make plans to eat at Asolare. They serve up some of the best Asian cuisine on this small island. Other upscale places to eat are Stone Terrace and Zozo's Ristorante. A local favorite is The Fish Trap which serves up an array of daily fresh catch in dishes like ginger salmon and sesame tuna bites. For more info, see St. John Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?