Located near the Malecon at Calle Casimiro de Moya, El Conuco is a popular restaurant that is easy on the budget. You can enjoy dishes from the Dominican cuisine, while watching shows by local performers. El Conuco is about 10 minutes away west from the port when taking a cab. When visiting the Colonial District, just 5 blocks north of the port, you can head to the Barra Payan for a no-frills restaurant specializing in local cuisine. This restaurant is affordable and popular because of its made-to-order fruit juices and milkshakes. If you want to splurge and have a dramatic setting, head to the Meson de la Cava, an upscale restaurant inside a natural underground cave. It can be reached by a 15-minute cab drive from the port. For more information, read our feature article Santo Domingo Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?