Travelers on a cruise to St. Croix will not want to pass a chance to shop here. One of the biggest things to enjoy is that shopping in St. Croix is duty-free. The stores around the port sell everything from perfume, gardening equipment, antiques, art and liquor. There is also The Sunny Isle Shopping Center, a one-stop shopping place with a drugstore, a leather goods store and watches. Be sure not to pass on the street vendor selling handmade jewelry, fabric, hip clothing and perfume. For some unique souvenirs, check out The Museum Store at the St. George Botanical Gardens. For more info, see St. Croix Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?