The port of Fujairah is mainly used as a shipping stronghold as opposed to a tourist center. This means you will find few reviews from other cruisers, as a stop here is not as common as other ports. Despite this, cruise ships do stop here on occasions. There are plenty of nearby activities to enjoy. This leads to positive reviews and experiences from those who stop here. The main advice is to get away from the port and to venture into town for improved scenery and availability of shops and dining. For more information, read our feature article Fujairah Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?