Muscat Port, in the Sultanate of Oman, is not yet a bustling worldwide tourist destination, and negative reviews are difficult to find. With the centuries old Muttrah Souk (market) taking up a huge stretch of the slowly developing Muscat Port, it is virtually impossible to be disappointed by the surroundings. The port shows Muscat as it once was and moves many pleasantly surprised visitors to write positive reviews about their adventures in the dark and narrow passages of the oldest souk in Muscat. There are no obvious negative reviews on this popular port, which has so much heritage and culture around it. The original architecture in Muscat Port is spectacular and enhances the charm and attraction of this traditional part of the city of Muscat and contributes to many positive reviews. For more information, read our feature article Muscat Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?