Even though Luxor is known for its expensive hotels, there are still accommodations available for those on a tighter budget. Try the Little Village Hotel on Radwan Street, which is about a 10-minute drive from the port. Its manager has made a good effort in establishing a staff that includes English and German speakers. An affordable hotel with a view of the Nile is the Hotel Morris Luxor on El Horya Street, which is about 10 to 15 minutes from the port by cab. Please keep in mind that with the lower prices of the Hotel Morris Luxor, you can expect smaller rooms, which might be a bit uncomfortable for big and tall guests. For more info, see Luxor Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?