As a tourist, you might be surprised by all there is to do in and around the Ko Samui Port. You will find plenty of shopping opportunities in the towns of Nathon, Chaweng and Lamai which offer things from handmade crafts to beachwear and even kitchenware. There are unique rock formations near the port called Hinta Hinyai. A butterfly garden, crocodile and snake farms are also popular attractions. The Raggae Pub is perfect for those who are interested in a little nightlife. The pub provides live music most nights of the week. For more information, read our feature article Ko Samui Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?