There are many shops near Sharm El-Sheikh, including perfume and jewelry shops that sell perfume. The Il Mercato Shopping Mall sells name brand perfumes. Tourists need to be aware that some perfume shops sell brand perfumes with oil instead of alcohol. This makes the price more inexpensive, but the scent supposedly lasts longer. It is not the same perfume you will find in a department store. In nearby Hadaba, there is a huge shopping center with name brand stores for perfume, clothing and other items. In addition to the shopping centers, many street vendors also sell perfume. For more information, read our feature article Sharm-El-Sheikh Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?