Luxor is served by the Luxor International Airport (IATA airport code: LXR), which is just a short 5- to 10-minute drive southeast from the port. The easiest way to get from the port to the airport is to grab a taxi. Please be aware that there are several informal taxi drivers, so it is a good idea to let the port staff call you one. Some cruise companies offer complimentary shuttles, so make sure to check with your cruise agency before arriving at Luxor. If you have a rental car, from the port head to Al Matar Road and drive south. This road will take you straight into Dirt Road, which leads you directly to the airport entrance. For more info, see Luxor Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?