Muscat cruise port is centrally situated in the historical area of Muttrah. The city of Muscat does not have a "city center"as such but instead has a few areas that are regarded as centers in their own right. For instance, to the eastern side of Muscat is the business and banking center in Ruwi, which is also the center for cheap imported goods from India. A more upscale central shopping area is Madinat Qaboos, where prices are higher than in other parts of the city. Al Khuwair is also central and is dominated by cheap shops, restaurants and apartment buildings. To the west of Muscat, in the busy Seeb district, are the two most popular shopping malls in the city. Taxis and mini-bus taxis are the easiest way to get from Muscat cruise port to the center of your choice. For more information, read our feature article Muscat Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?