Taking a taxi is the safest, easiest and most convenient way of getting from Muscat Port to the Chedi Hotel Pizza Restaurant in the city. Metered taxis have not yet arrived in Oman, and in Muscat in particular, some taxi drivers charge higher rates than others to get around. It will take around 30 minutes to get from Muscat Port to the Chedi Hotel and a fee of 10 Omani rials is a fair price for the taxi ride. Car hire is expensive and the standard of driving in Oman is not as good as in other countries, so unless you know the route and can handle the sometimes heavy Muscat traffic, a taxi is the best way to get to the Chedi Hotel Pizza Restaurant. For more information, read our feature article Muscat Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?