There are a couple of ways to get to the cruise terminal from Sharm El-Sheikh Airport. Usually, visitors take a regular taxi from the airport to the terminal. The fare varies, and passengers have to agree on the price before the ride starts. There are also tourist taxis and limos, and the fares can vary on the trips as well. The tourist limos and taxis typically charge higher fares than a regular taxi. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to get from the airport to the terminal, take public transportation in the form of a minibus. For more information, read our feature article Sharm-El-Sheikh Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?