The town center of Sydney is not far from the cruise terminal. If you are up for it, it is only a 10-minute walk to reach the center of town. Travelers can take Esplanade Street or Charlotte Street to the center of town and back to reach their ship. Along Charlotte Street, there are some shops and stores. Since this is not considered a tourist area, there are not too many stores. However, it makes for a beautiful walk to and from the ship. For more info, see Sydney NS Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?