The Bab Al Bahrain is one of the best shopping options located near the Bahrain Port. It is in the center of the country’s capital of Manama. From the cruise port, there is a Costa bus that will drop you opposite this area for 6 euros per person as of February 2011. If traffic is light, you can get to this place in less than 30 minutes. Once you step off the bus, walk through the entry gate into the souk. It is also possible to take a taxi from the port gate to this shopping area. The fare would cost around 26 euros. A wide variety of interesting shops that sell all sorts of goodies, clothing and souvenirs will welcome you. For more information, read our feature article Bahrain Port Guideon CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?