The Sarawat supermarket is one of the first shopping centers built in Jeddah. It’s popular because of the abundance of items it offers. It is easily accessible on foot from the Jeddah Port, and maps of the area can be found at the port to show you how to get to the market. You will find necessary sundries along with local products such as produce, fruit and handmade keepsakes. While you are shopping, do not forget to check out the Jeddah mall which is your one stop shop for designer clothes, jewelry, music and antiques. For more information, read our feature article Key West Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?