Travelers love to visit the Ko Samui Port because of all the enchanting things there are to see and do in the area. Tourists tend to enjoy shopping in the 3 close major towns of Lamai, Chaweng and Nathon for art, beach gear and designer jewelry. One of the most popular tourist attractions in the area is called the Hinta Hinyai, a rock formation that looks like male and female genitalia. Other favorites of cruisers include the butterfly, crocodile and snake farms. People also find themselves impressed with the cuisine available, including fresh seafood and nightclubs. For more information, read our feature article Ko Samui Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?