Online reviewers often warn visitors to Luxor that the port of call is small. Despite the massive influx of visitors to Luxor, the port facilities remain unchanged and are not very tourist friendly. Do not expect to be met by English-speaking port staff. Also, it is important to know that it is not unusual to see heavily armed security personnel at the port and outside the port facilities. Even though the port facilities are not as good as other ones around the Middle East, the prices are still very high. Still, online reviewers advise travelers not to be discouraged by the port facilities because Luxor offers some of the most amazing sights in the world. For more info, see Luxor Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?