From Haifa, the port of Nazareth, it is very easy to get to the ancient city, and many transportation options are available. The short journey can be made by train, local bus service or cab. Depending on traffic and where in Nazareth you want to go, the trip could take approximately 30 minutes. The pleasant journey to Nazareth city center will take your breath away as you pass by some of the oldest buildings in the world. When you reach Nazareth, it is easy to walk around, but some streets are steeper than others. At the port of Nazareth, there are also many organized tour buses with guides, so if you prefer guided bus tours of this historical and ancient holy city, check out the tour itinerary and make your choice. For more information, read our feature article Nazareth Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?